Chartered Physiotherapist DBC Belfield
Jeremy received his honours degree in Physiotherapy from University College Dublin in 2016, also graduating from the UCD Ad Astra Elite Athlete Academy.
Since then, he has worked in the private practice setting in Dublin where he has gained experience working with clients of all ages with a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions, progressing into a senior role in our DBC Belfield clinic.
Having worked with many athletes, from recreational to elite, from a wide range of sports, Jeremy has developed an evidence based approach to rehabilitation with an emphasis on movement and exercise.
Jeremy has spent a number of years as head physiotherapist for UCD AFC, providing in-clinic and pitch side care for their Airtricity League Premier Division side.
Jeremy is a member of the Ireland senior mens hockey team, amassing over 100 caps to date. He has also experienced professional sport first-hand as he spent 3 seasons playing in the Belgian hockey league.
When he is not on the hockey pitch, Jeremy enjoys playing golf, surfing or watching sport.
- DBC lumbar spine specialist assessments
- DBC cervical spine specialist assessments
- Low back pain – acute and chronic
- Neck pain – acute and chronic
- ACL reconstruction rehabilitation – pre and post-operative
- Sports injuries and the return to sport process
- Running related injuries and running gait training
- Post-operative knee, hip and shoulder rehabilitation
- DBC lumbar spine specialist assessment: €140
- DBC cervical spine specialist assessments: €140
- Consultant referral Assessment: €140
- Assessment: €75
Treatment Session: €70
Join Our Newsletter
Meet Our UCD Specialists
News & Events
Our goal is to provide valuable content that will help you better understand the importance of physiotherapy and how you can benefit from it in your daily life. Whether you suffer from chronic pain, need rehab after an injury, or just want to keep your body in good shape, our blog is for you.