Kevin qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist in 2011 and was awarded an honours degree by Teesside University.In addition to this Kevin also completed a two-year Sports Therapy course in Dublin.
Kevin is Senior Specialist Physiotherapist with a particular interest in chronic pain, headaches, and the neck and upper limb. His caseload is generally complex, varied and demanding.
Kevin is an active member of the Irish, European and British Shoulder and Elbow Societies and is also a mentor and on-site liaison for junior members of staff.
Outside of work Kevin enjoys; performing in amateur musicals, playing golf, swimming, and hiking. In his youth, Kevin played rugby and competed in CrossFit and MMA.
- Chronic and traumatic Back and Neck Pain
- Headaches and Dizziness
- Pre and Post Operative Back and Neck Rehabilitation
- Biomechanics & Orthotic Prescription
- Chronic Tendon Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Weightlifting Education
- Complex Sports Rehabilitation
Ashleaf: Mon – Thur
- Back/Neck Baseline Assessment: €140
- 30 Min Physiotherapy Assessment: €75
- 45 Minute Rehabilitation sessions: €70
- Biomechanics Assessment including 3D Foot Scan: €140
Join Our Newsletter
Meet Our Ashleaf Specialists
News & Events
Our goal is to provide valuable content that will help you better understand the importance of physiotherapy and how you can benefit from it in your daily life. Whether you suffer from chronic pain, need rehab after an injury, or just want to keep your body in good shape, our blog is for you.