Stephen’s previous experience in sport led him to work with Wolverhampton Wanderers, Nike Academy, the PFA Inpatient Rehab in St George’s Park. More recently Stephen has worked with the Irish Women’s Hockey team during European Championships, World Cups and Olympic cycles.
Now Stephen leads the new state of the art Bray Clinic where he sees both athletic rehabilitation cases alongside more chronic spinal issues. Stephen works closely with some elite professional and amateur golfers, as well as assisting a lot of patients return to golf following injury using a combination of the DBC rehabilitation devices and golf specific training aids.
- DBC lumbar spine specialist assessments
- DBC cervical spine specialist assessments
- Low back pain – acute and chronic
- Neck pain – acute and chronic
- ACL reconstruction rehabilitation – pre and post-operative
- Sports injuries and the return to sport process
- Running related injuries and running gait training
- Post-operative knee, hip and shoulder rehabilitation
Bray: Mon – Thur
- Assessment: €75
Treatment Session: €70
Join Our Newsletter
News & Events
Our goal is to provide valuable content that will help you better understand the importance of physiotherapy and how you can benefit from it in your daily life. Whether you suffer from chronic pain, need rehab after an injury, or just want to keep your body in good shape, our blog is for you.